Bank of America EDD is an account service provided by Bank of America for the Employment Development Department (EDD). The Bank of America EDD service is found to be an efficient way in delivering California Unemployment Insurance, Disability Insurance and Paid Family Leave benefit payments. The EDD Bank of America provides a Visa debit card known as Bank of America EDD Debit Card which is automatically mailed to the claimants who are eligible for such benefits. The benefits you are determined eligible to claim will be automatically deposited in your Bank of America EDD account from the Employment Development Department (EDD). You can use your Bank of America EDD debit card to make the transactions, purchases, withdraw cash etc.
Here on this page, you can find the information related to the Bank of America EDD account, details related to the EDD debit card, Bank of America EDD login procedure, about the BOA EDD portal https://prepaid.bankofamerica.com/eddcard, Contact information to reach the Bank of America EDD customer service etc.
Bank of America EDD account:
The account as Bank of America EDD is created at most famous bank in the United States of America, the Bank of America in collaboration with the Employment Development Department (EDD). The main motive of the Bank of America EDD account is to provide an efficient and faster way to deliver the funds of California Unemployment Insurance, Disability Insurance and Paid Family Leave benefit payments to the determined eligible individuals. The account helps in avoiding the process of getting the check and cashing it by visiting in person. The funds will automatically get transferred to your EDD account and you can get the notifications either by mail or text messages.
EDD debit card:
For the individuals who have a Bank of America EDD account, the bank will automatically provide an EDD debit card through the mail. You will have your name printed on the debit card. This EDD debit card is valid for three years from the date on of validity on it. The EDD debit card is powered by Visa and is mostly known as the Visa EDD debit card. The debit card can be used to withdraw money from the ATMs, make online payments, make payments for the purchases at stores and use the card wherever the Visa cards are accepted. The EDD debit card provides a 24/7 service to the cardholders to access their Bank of America EDD account transactions. The cards are secure and safe to make online transactions.
Once you get a BOA EDD debit card, you need to activate it prior to using it. If you do not activate your card, the card is not valid to be used. You can activate EDD debit card on phone by calling the Bank of America EDD Customer Service toll-free number at 1-866-692-9374. You can also activate the card online by visiting the website www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard and select your Personal Identification Number (PIN). After activating your EDD debit card, you can use it wherever it is accepted.
Bank of America EDD login:
There is an online portal provided for Bank of America EDD account holders which can be accessed by visiting the website www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard and logging in the respective account. The following are the services you can avail after logging in to your account at the Bank of America EDD login portal:
- Activate your EDD debit card
- You can also check your account details by accessing the account balance inquiry option.
- Users can also get to know and view their transaction history in an electronic form.
- You can also make the direct deposit funds transfer from one account to another and so in case of banks.
- Users can also get the access to download the Dispute Form / Affidavit.
- After logging in to your account at the BOA EDD portal, you can access the ATM locator tool to find the nearest ATM.
- You can also change the Personal Identification Number (PIN) of your EDD debit card.
- You can also get to solve your queries by visiting the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page at the portal.
If you are a first time user and can’t pass the Bank of America EDD login page at www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard, you can get a user name by registering your account for online access. Just click on the “Need user name” option after which you need to provide your card details and some basic information in the further steps. After the completion of the registration process, you will have a user name through which you can sign in to your account bypass through the Bank of America EDD login page. You can access the above-mentioned services only after logging in to your account at www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard.
Important contact information related to Bank of America EDD customer service:
- BOA EDD online portal to activate EDD debit cards and access the online services: www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard
- Contact Bank of America EDD customer service through phone for general queries, issues related to your BOA EDD account, activate EDD debit card or in case your EDD debit card is lost or stolen, please call: 1-866-692-9374
- BOA EDD customer service for the hearing impaired (TTY): 1-866-656-5913
- If you are outside the United States of America and want to contact Bank of America EDD customer service, please dial: 423-262-1650
- Contact Bank of America EDD customer service through email by including the details like your name, full address and last 10 digits of your card number in the email and send it with your queries at [email protected]
- Bank of America EDD mailing address for general correspondence: Bank of America EDD Debit Card Cardholder Services, P.O. Box 8488, Gray, TN 37615-8488.
Hope you have got all the information related to Bank of America EDD account, EDD debit card and the online portal www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard. For more information or issues related to your BOA EDD account, please contact the Bank of America EDD customer service or visit the FAQ page at www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard.
Also, you may like to check out: