Pikepass @ www.pikepass.com is an electronic toll collection system provided to ease the tolling system. The Pikepass is provided by Oklahoma Turnpike Authority. This is why the pike pass of often referred as Oklahoma pikepass. The pike pass can be mounted on the wind shield or any other place of your vehicle as instructed by the Oklahoma Pike Pass rules. Whenever the vehicle goes through the operated areas, the electronic systems will capture the readings through RFID and will deduct the toll from your Pikepass account. The users will get the relief from the traditional toll collecting booths and now they can add money to their pike passes and manage them through the online means by visiting the website www.pikepass.com. At the pike pass website www.pikepass.com, users can create their account and pass through the pikepass login page to manage their pike pass accounts.
Here in this article, we are going to discuss the details regarding the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority’s Pike Pass and its online management through the website www.pikepass.com. Please go through the full article to get the information regarding the Oklahoma PikePass in detail.
PikePass is an electronic toll collector in a prepaid format. The PikePass is provided by the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority. The PikePass was created in the year 1990 and was lunched on January 1, 1991. The main motive of introduction of PikePass is to replace the old traditional toll collecting booths with electronic means which automatically deducts the toll from the vehicle’s account. The pikepass operates through the means of RFID. The other advantage of PikePass is that it provides 5% savings to the users in comparison with the paying tolls at the toll booths.
The users need to apply for a PikePass which can be done online by visiting the website www.pikepass.com. You need to pay an initial amount of $ 40 as a prepaid recharge to your Pike Pass account. The pike pass will be mounted on to your vehicle according to the instructions and the rules provided by the Oklahoma Pikepass authority. Whenever the electronic system on the road senses the appropriate pikepass on the road, it will automatically deduct the toll from your PikePass account. The electronic systems installed on the roads to read the pikepass can sense the pikepass accurately up to a vehicle speed limit of 123 miles per hour.
Apply for a pikepass:
You can apply to get a new pike pass through many ways. Follow the below steps to apply for a PikePass.
Step 1 — Get the PikePass application form:
You need to fill the application form for a PikePass and can submit it through mail or in person. You can download the application form online at www.pikepass.com, or call the Oklahoma Pike Pass to mail you the application form or visit the nearest Pikepass center in person to get the application form and submit it. Here are the details about the process to get the application form for PikePass.
- Download PikePass application form online:
You can visit the website www.pikepass.com to get the application form. If you are unaware of the process, follow the below steps to download the application form:
- Make sure that the device you are using is connected to the active internet connection.
- Open the browser and visit the website pikepass.com
- Click on the “pikepass” option and then click on the “Need a Pikepass”.
- This will direct you to a page where you can get the details about downloading a pikepass application.
- You can also visit the link https://www.pikepass.com/pdf/Pikepass%20Application.pdf to visit the pikepass application page directly.
- A PDF formatted form will appear on your screen. This is the application form to get a PikePass.
- Click on the download option to save a copy on your device or you can select the “Print” option to take a print out of the application form.
- Request for a PikePass application form through phone:
You can dial the Oklahoma pikepass authority number and request for a pikepass application form. To request for a pike pass application form, dial the number 1 – 800 – 7453 – 7277. You need to ask them to send an application form through mail or fax. You will be asked to provide your details like name, email address and fax number. Provide the appropriate details. You will soon receive an email or fax whichever mode you have selected. This will get the Pikepass application form.
- Get a pikepass application form in person:
You can visit the nearest pikepass centre to get the pikepass application form in person. You can locate the nearest pikepass location online at www.pikepass.com. To get to the location finder page, you can visit the link https://www.pikepass.com/contact/StoreLocations.aspx#Stores and provide the city or zip code as search terms. You can also set the filter by specifying the maximum limit of the radius in miles from your location. Apart from the listed stores, you can visit the main locations like Tourism Information Center, OKC at 12229 N I-35 Service Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73131 – 6401 or OKC STORE at 4401 W Memorial Road, Suite 130, Oklahoma City, OK 73134 – 1722 or TULSA STORE at 5620 W Skelly Dr Suite A, Tulsa, OK 74107 – 9138 or WALTERS STORE at 182509 Bailey Turnpike, Walters, OK 73572 during their respective working hours.
Step 2 — Fill the application form:
The next step involves providing all the required information to fill the pikepass application form. You will be asked to provide the details regarding your valid driver’s license, valid credit card or debit card of Visa, American Express, Master card or Discover and license plate details of the primary vehicle. The application form will include the sections like:
- Section 1: read and sign the undertaking
- Section 2: specify the type of account either personal / commuter or commercial or government
- Section 3: provide the personal information like company name, FEIN, first name, last name, MI, driver’s license number, state, mailing address, city, state, ZIP code, email address, phone numbers and create a 4 digit access code.
- Section 4: select the delivery method either through email or regular mail and frequency of statement to be quarterly or monthly or none.
- Section 5: provide vehicle information like state, plate number, year, make, model and number of axles.
- Section 6: choose any of the payment methods among cash, check, money order, direct debit bank draft, credit card or debit card and their appropriate details.
Step 3 — Submit the application form:
The final step is to submit the application form to get your PikePass. You can submit the application through mail or fax or visit the nearest Pikepass store in person.
You can mail the Pikepass application to the mailing address PIKEPASS Customer Service Center, 4401 W Memorial Road, Suite 130, Oklahoma City, OK 73134 – 1798. You need to mail the filled applications only and make sure that you verify your application details before mailing to avoid any errors. You can also fax the application to the number 405 – 427 – 8246.
In order to submit your applications in person, visit the nearest Pikepass customer service centre or store near you. You can find the nearest Pikepass store locations by visiting the website https://www.pikepass.com/contact/StoreLocations.aspx#Stores and search by providing your city and ZIP code details.
You can complete the process of applying for a new pikepass by following the above simple steps.
Manage pikepass online:
You can manage your pikepass online through the website www.pikepass.com. You need to create your account first to avail the services and manage your pikepass. If you are unaware of the registration process, you can follow the below description to sign up at www.pikepass.com.
To begin the registration process, you need to visit the website www.pikepass.com from a device connected to the active internet connection. On the home page, you can locate the Pikepass login section. At the pikepass login section, you should click on the “first time user” option. This will direct you to the registration process. Here you need to provide the details like PIKEPASS account number, driver’s license number / FEIN, account verification info among account access code, billing ZIP code or PIKEPASS number, email address and the option to create a user name, password along with a security question and its answer. Once you have provided all the necessary information, submit them by clicking on the “Sign up” option available below. Now your account will be created at www.pikepass.com.
Once you are a registered user at www.pikepass.com, you can log in to your account at the portal by providing the user name and the password you have created during the registration process to manage your pikepass online.
The registered users can log in to their account online at www.pikepass.com. This will provide them the access to manage their pikepass account details. The users once logged in to their accounts can access the options like view the remaining balances on their pikepass, update their profile to stay in touch with the Pikepass Oklahoma authority, add funds to their pike pass etc. If you are a registered user at pikepass Oklahoma portal, you can log in to your account anytime and from anywhere.
To log in to your pikepass account, you need to visit the website www.pikepass.com. The home page itself is the Pikepass login page. You need to provide user name and the password you have created during the registration process. After providing the appropriate Pikepass login details, submit them by clicking on the “Login” option. The portal will then check for the validity of the Pikepass login details you have provided and will direct you to the respective account if they are found valid.
Now you can manage your pikepass account online anytime and from anywhere.
In case you forgot your Pike pass login details, you can retrieve them online through the website www.pikepass.com. Just visit the website, click on the appropriate option and submit the required details.
If you forgot your user name, visit the pikepass Oklahoma website www.pikepass.com. Click on the “forgot user name” option available at the Pikepass login section. In the next step, you will be asked to provide email address and pikepass account number. After submitting these details, you will receive an email which will have the details regarding your user name at www.pikepass.com.
If you forgot your password, you can visit the Pike pass Oklahoma website www.pikepass.com and click on the “Forgot password” option available near the Pikepass login section. You will be asked to provide your user name and account number. After you provide your user name and account number, you will receive an email with a link. This link will direct you to a page where you can reset your password. The new password you have created will now be used to log in to your account at www.pikepass.com.
Hope you got all the necessary information regarding Pikepass and its online management at www.pikepass.com. For any issues or queries regarding pikepass, please contact the concerned department. You can find their contact details below.
Pikepass Oklahoma — Contact details:
- Pikepass online portal to manage your account and apply for a pikepass — pikepass.com
- To send the Pikepass payments through mail, send the mail to the address: PIKEPASS Customer Service Center, PO Box 268803 Oklahoma City, OK 73126 – 8803
- PIKEPASS mailing address for general correspondence, general inquiries and to send applications through mail: PIKEPASS Customer Service Center, 4401 W Memorial Road, Suite 130, Oklahoma City, OK 73134 – 1798
- Contact Pikepass Customer Service through phone in case of any issues or queries or to request for the application form through mail or FAX, dial: 1 – 800 – 745 – 3727
The pikepass customer service is available only during the working hours 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (CST) from Monday to Friday.
- Pikepass Violations Depatment
- Mailing address: OTA Enforcement Branch, PO Box 11255, Oklahoma City, OK 73136 – 0255
- Phone: 1 – 877 – 774 – 9569 during the working hours 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (CST) from Monday to Friday
- To get the details regarding PIKEPASS Account Information, PIKEPASS Sales, PIKEPASS Customer Service and Toll Rate Information through email, send an email to the email address: [email protected]
- You can also reach the Pikepass Violations department through email at [email protected]
- In case you have any problems with the Pikepass website or questions regarding your account at www.pikepass.com, send an email with your questions at [email protected]